Jeff Schultz’s Private Custom Alaska Photo Tours
Let me take you to stunning Alaska locations to create your dream images of Alaskan landscapes & wildlife. Whether you want to make photos in classic Alaska locations or in places that the average traveler will never see, based on decades of living, traveling and photographing all over Alaska, I can create a custom photo trip that will meet all your wants and desires.
Jeff Schultz’s Alaska Custom Photo Tour Highlights
- Experience & Knowledge – My extensive 40+ years knowledge of Alaska’s weather, wildlife, landscapes and travel logistics will help to create your one-of-a-kind Alaska photo tour.
- Learning — As a top working Alaskan professional photographer I will share my photo knowledge to help take your photography to the next level.
- Personable — Each custom tour begins with a 2-hour, relaxed classroom photo talk & dinner where we dialogue over your photo experience and I share my approach & techniques.
- Time & Flexibility — On a private tour, you’ll have the choice of specific seasons, length of the trip, locations and just how long or short you’ll spend at each location and the time of day to be there. If the weather changes we can, and likely will, change our itinerary to make the most use of your time.
- Collaborate – Work with me and draw on my experiences to choose the best possible places to visit for your Alaska dream shots.
- Peace of Mind – I manage all aspects of your Alaska photo tour making sure that your entire experience is faultless and one to remember for a lifetime.
Choose from the endless variety of Alaska’s vast geographic features, activities and wildlife species in any season of the year:
- Alaska National Park photography tours such as; Denali, Katmai, Wrangell St. Elias & Lake Clark National Parks.
- Glaciers & Ice Bergs
- Alaska Wildlife photo tours including; Alaska Brown Bears, Polar Bears, Moose, Caribou, Bald Eagles, Whales and more
- Dog Mushing Photo Tour
- Alaska Northern Lights photo tours
- Aerial Photography tours from fixed-wing plane or helicopter
Past Client Remarks
“I just finished up at 2.5 day custom workshop with Jeff, and it was beyond incredible.
I wish I could give this 10 stars instead of 5.”
“Our 3rd trip as the fearless foursome.
Jeff is the best photo guide ever & I cannot recommend his photo tours enough! Already booked our next adventure!”
“I can’t say enough about all of the things we saw/photographed and Jeff’s teaching style.”
Read what recent guests have to say about
Jeff Schultz’s Tours on Trip Advisor:
“My goal for all of my Alaska photo tours and workshops is simple: bring you to unique and spectacular Alaska locations, offer you personable & easily understood photography instruction to take your photography to the next level, and make sure your time is enjoyable.” – Jeff Schultz
Sample Custom Alaska Photo Tour Pricing
What does a Private, Custom Alaska Photo Tour cost? Due to Alaska’s endless possibilities, vast expanses, and Jeff’s extensive knowledge and experiences in this great land, Jeff’s custom photo tours vary greatly in price. Prices also vary due to several other factors — most notably are: modes of transportation used, types of & locations of lodging, and complexity of itineraries. As an example A simple 3-day road trip tour runs $5800-$6800 for up to 2 people. A more complex 3-day tour using airplane, helicopter or boats runs $13,000- $17,000 for up to 2 people. To get an idea of the wide range of pricing, locations, subjects to photograph and modes of transportation that are available please Click on these THREE sample itineraries below. Note that these are all 3-day tours and compare how the price changes dramatically as options vary.
Please review these three pricing & itinerary samples below and let us know which suits you on our contact form below.
View Sample Images from Jeff’s Alaska Custom Tours by Season
Rates for a Custom Alaska Photo Tour with Jeff Schultz
This pricing is for Jeff’s daily fee only. In addition to these prices is added all other expenses for your custom tour. See below for details.
Per 24-hour Overnight Period for 1-2 guests: $1550
Per 24-hour Overnight Period for 3-6 guests: $1950
Up to a 10-hour, One-day Period for 1-5 guests: $1200
What’s included for above daily fee:
- Jeff Schultz as photo-guide, instructor & driver
- Custom photo instruction services
- All pre-planning of logistics, itinerary and shoot locations
- Making of reservations for accommodations & any additional transportation (air-taxi, boat, helicopter etc.)
- Jeff’s meals
What’s in Addition:
- Lodging for both client(s) & Jeff (cost varies by location & quality chosen)
- Client meals are in addition to daily fees (client pays for meals at time of tour)
- Ground transportation
- All additional transportation services (air-taxi, boat, helicopter etc.).
Once an itinerary is agreed upon, Jeff will provide a custom quote with firm number for the total costs.
Get a quote for your custom Alaska photo tour now !
Jeff can begin to plan a tailor-made experience for you now. Simply complete the form below and Jeff will get back to you right away.
Covid-19 Alaska Travel Information
Click here to read about current travel protocol and restrictions to Alaska
and Jeff Schultz’s mitigation plan