Let me take you to stunning Alaska locations to create your dream images of Alaskan landscapes & wildlife. Whether you want to make photos in classic Alaska locations or in places that the average traveler will never see, based on decades of living, traveling and photographing all over Alaska, I can create a custom photo trip that will meet all your wants and desires.
Jeff Schultz’s Alaska Custom Photo Tour Highlights
- Experience & Knowledge – My extensive 40+ years knowledge of Alaska’s weather, wildlife, landscapes and travel logistics will help to create your one-of-a-kind Alaska photo tour.
- Learning — As a top working Alaskan professional photographer I will share my photo knowledge to help take your photography to the next level.
- Personable — Each custom tour begins with a 2-hour, relaxed classroom photo talk & dinner where we dialogue over your photo experience and I share my approach & techniques.
- Time & Flexibility — On a private tour, you’ll have the choice of specific seasons, length of the trip, locations and just how long or short you’ll spend at each location and the time of day to be there. If the weather changes we can, and likely will, change our itinerary to make the most use of your time.
- Collaborate – Work with me and draw on my experiences to choose the best possible places to visit for your Alaska dream shots.
- Peace of Mind – I manage all aspects of your Alaska photo tour making sure that your entire experience is faultless and one to remember for a lifetime.
Choose from the endless variety of Alaska’s vast geographic features, activities and wildlife species in any season of the year:
- Alaska National Park photography tours such as; Denali, Katmai, Wrangell St. Elias & Lake Clark National Parks.
- Glaciers & Ice Bergs
- Alaska Wildlife photo tours including; Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears, Moose, Caribou, Bald Eagles, Whales and more
- Dog Mushing Photo Tour
- Alaska Northern Lights photo tours
- Aerial Photography tours from fixed-wing plane or helicopter
Past Client Remarks
“I just finished up at 2.5 day custom workshop with Jeff, and it was beyond incredible.
I wish I could give this 10 stars instead of 5.”
“Our 3rd trip as the fearless foursome.
Jeff is the best photo guide ever & I cannot recommend his photo tours enough! Already booked our next adventure!”
“I can’t say enough about all of the things we saw/photographed and Jeff’s teaching style.”
Read what recent guests have to say about
Jeff Schultz’s Tours on Trip Advisor:
“My goal for all of my Alaska photo tours and workshops is simple: bring you to unique and spectacular Alaska locations, offer you personable & easily understood photography instruction to take your photography to the next level, and make sure your time is enjoyable.” – Jeff Schultz
View images from Jeff’s Alaska Custom Tours by Season
Rates for a Custom Alaska Photo Tour with Jeff Schultz
Per 24-hour Overnight Period: $1250
- Jeff as guide/driver
- Ground transportation
- Custom photo instruction services
- All pre-planning of logistics, itinerary and shoot locations
- Making of reservations for accommodations & any additional transportation (air-taxi, boat, helicopter etc.)
- Jeff’s meals
What’s in Addition:
- Lodging for both Jeff and client(s)
- Client meals
- Any additional transportation services (air-taxi, boat, helicopter etc.).
Once an itinerary is agreed upon, Jeff will provide a custom quote with firm number for the total costs.
Get a quote for your custom tour now !
Jeff can begin to plan a tailor-made experience for you now. Simply complete the form below and Jeff will get back to you right away.