About the Calendar
Jeff Schultz’s 2022 ALASKA Calendar showcases photographs by award-winning Anchorage resident and professional photographer Jeff Schultz, official photographer of the lditarod since 1982. The calendar is printed in Anchorage on glossy, high-quality paper and is beautifully designed. It includes Federal & Alaska holidays, moon phases, an inspirational quote each month next to a small, inset photo. The diversity of the images shows the stunning beauty of many aspects of Alaska.
- 25 Unique Photos from Alaska
- Distinctive Quotes from Famous People
- Creative Design
- All Alaska and Federal Holidays
- Moon Phases
- High-quality – Coated cover, Gloss paper
- Designed and printed in Alaska—Support ALASKA MADE
Your school, organization or team can participate in selling this uniquely Alaskan product as a fund raiser.
- Sell a unique Alaska Product instead of magazines, Christmas wrap and the like.
- Consignment Based — Return what you don’t sell
- Selling Entity keeps 55% of funds received.
- Sell the calendars for as long as you like. We suggest beginning the sales from October 1st through just prior to the Christmas break.
Retail Price is $12.00 each—When a customer buys 5, they get the 6th one free. Called the “six-pack for $60”
Jeff Schultz photography will supply everything you need to make this fundraiser a success including:
- A printed take-home letter and/or a PDF document explaining the calendar which will inform about the fundraiser
- Master Inventory sheet
- Inventory sheet for each person selling the calendars
Checks and payment is made directly to the organization. When the fundraiser is over, the organization cuts one check to Jeff Schultz Photography.
For more information or to sign-up for selling, please contact:
Jeff Schultz 907-279-2797