NOW ON SALE ! $ 15-Off During Iditarod-mania season. February and March 2020, get your copy for only $19.95. No coupon necessary.
If you are an Iditarod race fan, enjoy Alaskan photography or enjoy stories of Alaska’s people and history, this book is for you! Tricia Brown makes the Icons come alive in her talented, award-winning writing. You’ll learn things about these icons that you never knew and you’ll discover Iditarod Icons you never knew about. Icons of the Iditarod includes images both in classic black-and-white as well as color. Many have not been published before, among them portraits of Iditarod champions taken at their homes in the summer. This is not just a coffee-table photo book. The text, written by Iditarod book veteran Tricia Brown, will educate and advance fresh and exciting details and stories surrounding the Icons of the Iditarod.
- Traditions (Red Lantern, Trail Mail, Garland of Roses, etc.)
- Dogs (Rambo, Andy, Granite, and more)
- Places (Dalzell Gorge, Farewell Burn, The Rocks of Ruby, etc.)
- Mushers (Winners, naturally, as well as other iconic mushers)
- Superfans and Supporters (Howard Farley, Bill Devine, Veterinarians, Iditarod Air Force, etc.)
- Moments (The Famous 1-Second Finish, Moose Attacks, and other unforgettable times)
- Gear and Food (Tang®, Coleman Stoves/Cookers, Pilot Bread, and more)
- Flex-bind (thicker than a soft-cover, not as hard as a hard-back)
- Pages: 144
- Photographs: Over 125 black & white and color photos
- Size: 11 x 9 1/4 inches
- Retail price: $34.95
- Publication date: December 2017
Photography: Jeff Schultz & a few others for historical photos
Writer/Editor: Tricia Brown
Photo Editor: Richard Murphy
Design: Elizabeth Watson
Production Coordinator: Richard L. Owsiany
ORDER THE ICONS OF THE IDITAROD BOOK TODAY!
The Icons of the Iditarod is available right here. All books ordered here are signed by Jeff and, if you like, can be personalized by Jeff at no extra charge. On the order form, in the notes section, please state to whom you would like the book(s) personalized to. If nothing is chosen Jeff will simply sign and date the book.
Shipping in the USA
- 1 book = $34.95/ On Sale @ $19.95 + $6 postage for media mail (2-4 weeks) or $14 for priority mail
- 2 books = $64.95 / On Sale @ $39.90 + $7 postage for media mail (2-4 weeks) or $14 for priority mail (3-5 days)
- 3 books = $94.95 (/ On Sale @ $59.85 + $8 postage for media mail (2-4 weeks) or $14 for priority mail (3-5 days)
- 4 books = $125.95 / On Sale @ $79.80 + $9 postage for media mail (2-4 weeks) or $14 for priority mail (3-5 days)
- 5 books = $157.95 / On Sale @ $99.75 + $14 for priority mail (3-5 days)
- 1 book Regular Mail $36.00,
- 1-5 books Priority (5-10 days) $60